Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
Roger wrote,

"I never applied for jobs at any of those agencies - The DEA, the FBI and the DOD all used "head hunters" to find me and asked for my help based in my spotless reputation for troubleshooting and finding answers where their own people failed."

Well, good for you. By the way that’s how the system works, agencies use head hunters to find people. They are always looking for people to fill slots. They can always use good schedulers or loggies or whatever. That’s the way it’s always been. Geez. Let me remind you that you still owe me some sort of explanation of the quantum physics you constantly refer to, but it looks like you’re going to high tail it out of here before you have a chance. Lol So far you have a spotless reputation for dropping cool sounding physics names like quantum mechanics and cool sounding employers if they’re the sort of thing that turns you on but avoiding any further discussion of what in Tarnation you’re talking about.

Roger wrote,

"I'm done."

Done what?  You haven't done anything yet.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica
Men Who Stare at Goats
no goats no glory

geoffkait,

With all due respect - I don't owe anyone an explanation for anything I do.
You can't get passed the basics of my concept of constant velocity amplification even after trying 6 different ways to explain it. It obviously will never compute. 700 db doesn't have to be scary.

Here is another fact - you can't win this argument.

You have a very rigid mindset.
Maybe the tin foil hat is blocking it.

I sincerely wish you luck.

Roger

Roger wrote,

"geoffkait,

With all due respect - I don’t owe anyone an explanation for anything I do.
You can’t get passed the basics of my concept of constant velocity amplification even after trying 6 different ways to explain it. It obviously will never compute. 700 db doesn’t have to be scary."

I actually understood your argument concerning speed of sound in air. I never said it was impossible or any such thing. Although I can certainly understand your defensive posture, I actually might be the only one who did understand your explanation from what I can tell. Also, just for the record I’m not the one who challenged you on the 700 dB thing. That happens to have been someone else. What I did challenge on was your name dropping of the fancy expression quantum mechanics, which although you continue to use it you have failed rather conspicuously to explain what you mean.

"Here is another fact - you can’t win this argument."

I wouldn’t bet on it. Besides, I’m not really sure you know exactly what argument you have with me. ;-)

"You have a very rigid mindset.
Maybe the tin foil hat is blocking it."

i think you are probably reacting a little defensively. I have been designing quantum mechanical products for years. Besides I’m allergic to tin.

"I sincerely wish you luck."

Back at ya!

geoff kait
machina dynamica
we do artificial atoms right

geoffkait,

You are really an ok guy and I would love to tell you what i'm doing that involves (you know what) but nah....

If I did tell you - you would actually agree with me and we would be on the same page.

I think I have said too much already.
I have too much legal stuff going on right now.
I hope you understand.

Roger
Roger wrote,

"geoffkait,

You are really an ok guy and I would love to tell you what i’m doing that involves (you know what) but nah....

If I did tell you - you would actually agree with me and we would be on the same page.

I think I have said too much already.
I have too much legal stuff going on right now.
I hope you understand."

Oh, I understand, all right. :-)

Looking on the positive side of all of this at least you didn’t say if you told me you’d have to kill me. Good luck with all the legal stuff. Wink wink

Your quantum bro',

Geoff Kait
machina dynamica
advanced audio conceits