#8 AWG spade connectors??

Hello,
 Looking for a little parts help, hope this is the right forum vs the misc. I've spent countless hours looking for some quality spade connectors that are big enough to accommodate some older AQ GR8 speaker cables. I had ordered some nice looking GLS banana connectors from Amazon, they say they hold #10 AWG, but 1 of the 4 wires still does not fit in the connector. So I assume I need #8 or bigger. I have searched eBay, parts-express, etc but can't seem to find anything big enough. I'd prefer that they be the 45 degree angled ones. The reason I am re-doing these cables is because they're old, and my new amp has puny wire posts compared to the Bryston I had. I'm lookin to do it nicely, with heat shrink and all. I can't use bananas or other types because the amp does not have enough space in the rack behind it.
Any ideas? 
wetfeet48
Thanks for that avoutlet suggestion, I went crazy there and ordered all sorts of things. Love the Furez idea, got the heat shrinks and all. The Viablue speaker cable looks interesting too, ordered a meter just to check it out. 
Looks like it's going to be a while before the MIT/Furez comparison can take place. Seems USPS lost my package from AV outlet!! I hadn't received the package in over a week and checked USPS tracking #. Says package was delivered to mail box on 3/4/16 but I never received it. Have filed a claim so we'll see how that plays out.

Stay tuned...

Oh boy, thankfully that didn't happen to me. Unfortunately I learned about the Furez stuff late and already put a full order in with parts-express. So I guess I'll just dump that into the ever-growing pile of extra hifi stuff in the basement. :) 
Finally received the Furez spades! These are very nice connectors. Will report back once I can do the comparison.

Stay tuned...
I received the Furez spades, and my errant order from PartsExpress. Holy cow there is a huge difference between your standard plastic shielded, gold plated .001 ounce, regular spade - and the clearly audiophile grade, heavy copper spades! Not bashing the PE order, as those spades would do the job just fine, it's more of an aesthetic thing. But very impressive indeed.