Monitors for Pass Labs 60 INT

Hello,

I am looking to upgrade my KEF50's. My setup is strictly digital (NAS>Aries>Vega>PL 60INT) in a relatively small room (8x12). I was considering the Raidho x1, but didn't like how the two paired.

Can anyone make recommendations for some monitors to audition in the 10k range?

Thank you! 
udisa
if you're willing to buy used, you might be able to find a pair of gen 2's in your budget.  certainly you could find a pair of original duettes for well under your budget.  i've got a pair of the original duettes and they are spectacular.
@ udisa, I think that 150 wpc at 8 and 250 to 300 wpc at 4ohm would be sufficient to drive them. Minimum imp is at 3.7 ohm. They are very special speakers. Check out the reviews and youtube videos.
Tom, my amp is rated at 60@8ohm and 120@4ohms. you think that's sufficient? one pro reviewer mention that these are hogs. 
I felt that the amp was too warm and not fast enough for the x1. they craved speed. I haven't tried the c1.1s. not sure if those will be any different.
The C1.1/D1's will be very much like the X1's but with a bit more low end. Dynaudio C1's come to mind with Pass.