If you have ever bought anything from HSU research

This has me scratching my head. I have heard about these people for years, I finally bought one a VTK 12 incher.

I got it back to my house and the cabinet was punctured.

I took pictures notified them and they sent a call tag. I had to wait all day etc. Over the weekend after they got it back, I told them I didn't want it and wanted a full refund.

I couldn't try the unit and have to say the one I got was very very cheaply made. I had sawdust all over my floor, the driver was made of paper in short it was pretty crappy.

Of course being a greedy little internet company they tried to place it under their 30 days policy even though the unit I got was defective.

They have said all kinds of things that are untrue to the credit card company to keep this $99.00. Especially candy.

On a whim and this is what the thread is about I called FEDEX with my original tracking number in order to make a claim, I figure hell you have the sub and are still charging me money I will look into it. No more than a week after they got the unit back. They were paid in full for the SUB at retail not wholesale and were also paid for shipping to and from my house. Only the cabinet was damaged not the driver or amp.

They are still trying to charge me a fee, Not sure if they hit their head or what, but this is FRAUD.

I am just letting others know if enough people have been bilked out 100.00 a class action suit is in order. I can't be the only one

Matto
viablex1
again based on my experience, I personally don't care what you think, it isn't relevant if it is conjecture.

this is just a ridiculous statement

"And obviously you're not at all curious as to why many complete strangers with no skin in the game would come to Hsu's defence. Could it be because their customer service is top notch and everybody knows it? Could it be that they've been at the top of the sub market for over a decade? Could it be that they make some of the best subs for $$ spent?"

again this thread is not for people that want to laud them, you aren't privy to there business practices either.

I am not bitter in the least I got my money back, I am just sharing my experience with others so they can get theirs it may not be much but is still $99.00 bucks.

That is all this is, my personal experience, no amount of conjecture by others that have no direct experience can change my experience with them.

there is no thinking if you haven't dealt with them and had this happen.

In fact I see where the views have increased , I also wanted to mention that they don't sell on Amazon anymore.

Hmmm I wonder why?

Personally , this thread is not for you

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Wow, that's a lot of zeros bud! A few more and I would have doubted myself. Or not.
maybe they are the same angels that taught Noah the secrets of Kabbalah
Hmmm....according to the Old Testament....in Noah's time Judaism had not yet been born...❓👀
And there is a difference between 'there' and 'their'....but perhaps detail and comprehension are not your strong points as evidenced by this Thread...❓
Halcro, you sure showed him!
I, for one, do thoroughly enjoy grown men correcting other grown men's grammar!! This never ceases to amuse me. BRILLIANT!
Yes...Oh and thank you for going all Old Testament here!! Good choice!...humorous thread, indeed.
Lol, oh well at least this is entertaining.

But to those that have had a good experience, in no way am I trying to convince you didn't and you are not going to convince me otherwise

Also nothing against the Old Testament but the Torah predates that considerably, and I was just quoting Jewish myth. I have not studied the Torah or it's esoteric teachings but have run into a center that uses it's teachings in healing others. They actually pattern after Jason Schulman I believe.

There are probably persons on audiogon that have been taught the teachings and are a better source than me any day of the week.