Second audio system in your house?

Hi, just curious how many of you have a second audio system in your house, and, actually use it? I've recently bought some new components and had planned on selling my old amp, but I'm still attached to it, and with a small investment, say $1000, I could get some bookshelf speakers and a CD player. On the fence about the whole idea. There's a whole lot of other things to do with $1000 mind you, so I'm not sure if it's the most sensible thing to get into. I won't even ask the wife what her opinion is, as I already know it.
wetfeet48
wetfeet, when you do the phones be sure to spring for a tube headphone amp.  You needn't spend that much to get amazing sound.
when you do the phones be sure to spring for a tube headphone amp. You needn't spend that much to get amazing sound
Actually I think it's going to happen before the second system! Any recommendations tostadosunidos? (Like your funny name) I was looking at some tube headphone amps just yesterday. One reviewer said don't get tube as one will tire of the warm sound, but I'll take that with a grain of salt.  I did see a super cool mod where someone turned an Emotiva x-100 amp into a headphone amp, cool! Not tubes though. 
Bravo and Schiit Audio both make some good (and inexpensive) models.  I'm sure there are others.  Check out head-fi.org as there will be plenty of good info there.  I have a Bravo Ocean amp and love it with my Sennheiser 600 and AKG Q701 phones.  A good value in phones is the Phillips X2/x27 Fidelio.  But read and listen before you buy--headphones are like speakers, each company with a signature sound and each model with its own character.  And if you want to spend much more than, say, five hundred, it can easily be done.
main system 2 channel  13'x16'x10 '
acoustic zens adagios
vpi classic benzo
mf nu vista m3
mf nu vista 3cd
8tc kimbers 
morrow interconnects

24' x28'x 17'
2nd ht room 
120" fixed ..epson projector
wharfdales pacific series  plus sides 7-1
velodyne uld15  2
sunfire hsu12 (killer!)
pioneer elite sc77 
nothing  epic but  sound sweet for the coin
all bought used but the epson and fixed screen 

and some type of system in almost every room including an old pioneer with 201s in the garage lol