power amplifier suggestions with BelCanto Dac3

What components generally have good synergy with the Bel? I have not had it long, I'm quite fond of its looks and its size works for me. Curious to hear what you like, or have liked with it. I currently use Kef 104.2 and a few different digital sources. 
meerzistar
I have a DAC 2.5 paired with a Ref500s....they are great together, but magic really happened when I added a Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp... 
I appreciate the offers to consider. I should note I have a full shelf available and no need for a compact power amp. Not that I rule the siblings out. The current Bel has to share a bunk so it worked great for me that way. I have a Bryston 4B connected to get by. Not a match I'd want to live with long term.   
What don't you like about the Bryston and what sound reproduction characteristics are most important to you?  Great DAC by the way.  If there's any way to upgrade to the VBS do it.  The difference between stock and VB is not small. 
I like it fine just not for this application, I prefer something more musical and warmer without sacrificing detail. Smoking good amps though, I do have other uses for it when needed.