Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I see that Bob now has two ads posted on Audiogon regarding his graphene extreme power cables. The description written really helps the consumer understand the difference between the two power cords.
In my opinion, well worth a try for new technology.

rgrost, what's the difference between Extreme PC Conditioner and  Extreme PC  HC?  Which one is higher current?   I assume  Extreme PC Conditioner?

jazzonthehudson, That’s a good question. I cant really say. I started with the interconnects, then speaker cables, power cables and then the digital.

The interconnects didn’t seem to take much break in time, while the power cords did. My advise is to first try one at your current weakest link.

knghifi, I tried the power cable Conditioner on my PS Audio P-10, but I actually preferred it on my BSG QOL an analog piece of equipment. The HC power cord is a heavier gauge than the rest so it should be used on high current equipment. (such as my Pass Labs amp)

Bob from Cerious. Both of these cords are current limited by the connectors, not the cable itself. We have run the cable itself at 50 amps for extended periods. The main difference is how the ground and Neutral are configured. In AC the Neutral stays at the same potential at all times as it is tied to a stake in the ground at the electrical box (that is why they call it "Ground"). The "Hot" swings all over from plus to minus sixty times a second. That is why we have slow conductors on the Neutral and extremely fast conductors on the Hot. I believe we are the only company using two distinctly different conductors in our power cables.The main difference between the Conditioner Optimized and the High Current is that the Conditioner Optimized cable has a Neutral conductor that is VERY high loss because conditioner units return a lot of garbage to the ground planes and can actually pollute the grounds throughout the rest of the system. This cable protects the electrical grid in your home and enables the conditioner to work more effectively. Yes the PS Audio units are still a mystery to me as they have no standard configuration to optimize to. I think today I feel like a Sawtooth tiger wave with a dash of Donald, Bernie and a hint of self loathing. I am convinced there is a setting on the PS Audio that would be the soul mate for our cables, but eHarmony refuses to accept cables that swing both ways so please try them and experiment! We are always willing to work with you to help you have the best system you can have and hopefully have some fun while doing it
Stealth Audio Cables has had a graphene cable for many years, the Metacarbon. It is actually the designers favorite but IMHO is still miles behind the incredible Sakra helium dielectric cable (which uses amorphous alloy wire, and I was part of developing at the time). I believe Van Den Hull also has used carbon fibers in cables for quite a while. Prices on those are staggering so I will look into these.
 From what I read in the sciences news if they can bond water molecules between layers of graphene it gets you room temperature super conducting.
 I wish...