Looking for the good sounding Pre Amplifier

HI to everyone,
Asking for the advice. This is the third time that I am asking for the advice under different title.
As soon as people read "need quality pre amp for the NAD C275" they just simple ignore title
since the NAD is not "audiophile" amplifier. To me the NAD C275 sound great (maybe it's just me)
but I like the sound. Great dynamics, details, excellent details (CD connected directly to the Amp., but I can't control the volume). Tried with the NAD C165 and Parasound P5 but the sound was congested, no details and one dimensional sound.
Now I am looking for the tube or SS pre amplifier with the great details and clarity.
I was suggested Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE but I need the pre amp. with the REC Out.
I can use either 10 k Ohms fixed input or 100 k Ohms variable input.
I will be using Cardas Clear Light Interconnects.
My budget is $3000.00.
Thank you in advance.

topten
Try the new Modwright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition preamp.  Priced at $3K and CEO Dan Wright is a great guy to work with. He can possibly offer you a 14 day home trial. 

CODA and Innersound have made some of the best pre-amps I have ever experienced, tube or solid state. Audio Research and Pass Labs are also on my recommended list.
In that price range, I would definitely audition the Ayre C-5xeMP and if you want to start in tube warmth, then the Conrad Johnson Classic 2 SE, make sure you try the SE version, a few hundred more, but well worth the money.  After you have heard these, then you can dabble down the road with a ARC or Asthetix gear if you desire.  It all depends on how your system comes together.
Check out Don Sach's tube preamp (google his name).  It is the best I have ever had in my system.  There is magic in his octal-tube design for under $2K. I prefer a tube preamp/solid state amp pairing for the best of both worlds!