How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
5 pairs.
3 pairs for 3 different systems and 2 pairs attached to the same system (both connected to the same source and amplifier, in different locations - one pair is right in front of the sofa for movies and near field listening, the other pair is along the perpendicular wall for a complete room filling and loud listening).
All of them in different rooms.
Computer (2)
Living room (1)
Family room (1)
Workshop (2), sometimes 3 if I'm messing around.
Race car hauler (1)
All are just stereo, except for one of the computer systems that has a sub.

Five and one half  Pairs(not counting computer types) and that’s 3pairs too many. One pair on loan to family member, One pair in rebuild mode, Two pairs switching places at whim or whenever I’m looking for a different tonal experience.

Polk SRS-SDA 3.1TL modified and upgraded,

Polk FX1000

Polk CS350

Polk CRS

Polk Monitors

B&W 803D2

Currently three, my main listening room are Revel M106, in  my workshop are some vintage KLH Model 2 Computer Controlled speakers which still sound pretty good, and some Boston CR 7 in my garage.    
Revel Salon 2
Vienna Acoustics Beethoven
Kef R107/2
Epicure Model 3
Revel voice1
 The Salon  2 is really all one could ask for while proper setup is critical, the Beethovens are a steal for the money and I really like what they do. The speakers to touch the soul of the listener Kef R107/2 still have world class bass and serve front mains in my 3 channel ht.My Ultima voice, all 72 lbs of it take up most of my tv stand but are worth it. The epicure model 3 have a hot tweeter that makes everything I play exciting, they're currently waiting for me to clean the garage.