Axpona 2016

Went to Axpona today and of all the rooms the VAC room using Von Schweikert speakers had a special sound.
128x128jab
Hi Charles,
Thank you for your report.
Did any of the rooms have a sound that would make you want to part with your beloved system ??
I thought the Sanders room was outstanding.  The sound was clean, bold, smooth, detailed and fun to listen to.  

I was there yesterday and today. I loved the Wells Audio and Salk speakers rooms. Audio Alchemy and Endeavor speakers were also excellent. Bricasti was excellent in their rooms. Peachtree was great. So many great systems but those stuck out in my head right now. Oh yeah... Elac is a steal. 
Hi Goldeneraguy,
No, I can't say that. I certainly could be very happy with these systems and others I've heard.  I'm in no way suggesting my current system couldn't be bettered by other components.  It's just that I'm thoroughly content with what I have.  There's a lot of excellent sounding components available out there for us. That Italian system displayed a lot of soul and just pulled me in as my system does without fail. You can nit pick in an audiophile sense,  but I'm strictly talking about musical emotion and involvement. Some systems just bypass sound analysis and go straight to the music. That's what I like. 
Charles,