Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
I have the original bluesound.  The software is crap.  It jumbles my cd covers, need to re-index my files when there's a software update, and is laggy.  When it works, it works fine, but definitely not what i'd call user friendly.  If auralic had an android option i'd go that route. 
@ justtubes2 that is the direction I am headed I have talked to others who basically echoed what your saying about the wyred modded sonos. 

@justubes2 where can one find a linear power supply for a Sonos connect? I see references to them but cannot seem to figure out where to buy one. Thanks.
Something to keep in mind with Sonos: you're limited to CD quality audio.  Also, make sure to turn of compression under advanced settings.  If you don't, Sonos will compress your CD quality audio while streaming it from your source.