Amps which are Great, but either Unknown or Underpriced

Hello everyone,

When I think of Power Amps (or integrated amps) that play / sound way beyond their price-point and can be non-household names, I think of companies like:

1. Belles (Power Modules)
  2. McCormack
  3. Coda

Can you guys please suggest other Power Amps / Companies that are also somewhat unknown or of great value?

Your suggestions would really help me and others.  Thanks!

Matt

mminor
The ARAGON 8008 (INDY AUDIO LABS). Not really underpriced, Very unknown, But I love the hell outta mine!!! From its physical styling to its first rate parts count to its high level of performance to its fit & finish the unit just screams GREATNESS. And all for Not??? Its a damn shame that INDY does nothing to promote this thing or any of their products for that matter. The only review to my knowledge, was from The Absolute Sound, and they seemed liked it too??? As for advertising,"NOTTA", I surely hope they don't go "THE WAY OF THE WIND" because of "LACK OF"???
Blue Circle has been around for a while, probably not as well recognized but certainly good gear.  Their new integrated amp with selectable tube/solid state input section looks pretty cool.
Nelson Pass Forte Audio.

Yes the OP asked for less expensive even vague yet people continue to drop some of the biggest names out there.