Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jafant...

No.  Rather than going to an electrical supply store for this they are dealing directly with BAT - and they were sent the wrong toggle switch.  Grrrrr....   It's just a flipswitch!   I'm not being charged for this so my patience is extended if not tested.  They're good folks so I'm not truly concerned.  However I sold my AR LS 3 and my Peachtree 220SE integrated and my Classe CP35 so I'm music less now...
Jafant...

No, at least not for the moment!

I still have my new Primare A34.2 amp that's barely, not even broken in.  I also have a "spare" CJ MF200 amp as well.  I was actually thinking of returning to Pass Labs amplification.  but the 150.5 that I had, and bought for $2495 a few years ago has almost doubled in price - even used/demo.  Mark @  Reno keeps me updated. Yikes!  That would have been the only piece of equipment I've had that actually increased in price. 

If the BAT is truly something special I'll more than likely purchase a new unit.  It's kind of how we should buy automobiles;  check them out in a rental then decide.  If that were possible in every case I would not have bought my 2011 Lexus ES 350. (An imported Buick at best!)  Very uncomfortable seats,  low headroom even with the sunroof open, no rear view camera...a mechanically bulletproof car with decent mpg and performance but...real world daily usage feh!  I was thinking once of leasing the Cadillac XTS but after I rented it for a vacation week,  found it was like driving a refrigerator box with slits for windows. Ridiculously limited rear visibility on all sides.  

Wow...went off topic there!

I would like to hear one of those Pass Labs integrated amps.
We all know the PL separates are outstanding!