Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
I have always liked them.  Got to meet Stewart Tyler many years ago and had a great talk.  His speakers to me always were known for captivating  midrange and just disappearing.  I always felt the bass wasn't big no mater what size speaker they had.  

There are plenty of great solid state amps these days.  The thing is that the cost of Proacs aren't in the ridiculous range, so why use a 15k amp with them?  I heard them with a pair of Jadis many years ago that I was looking into getting and it was awesome.  I used my Studio Towers with an Ayre AX7e for nearly a year.  I almost didn't even bother changing speakers.  That was a  really nice sound to say the least.  
Check into the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP.  It is an absolutely killer amp..... (bested my VAC Sigma 160i) and within your price range.

Just curious as to room size limitations for the D48r? It doesn’t look like a huge speaker, but I wonder if they will work well in a medium size room. Any insight would be appreciated.

Post removed 
Sense63, take a look at my room. I have the D-40r speakers in a 11x17 room with 10 ft ceilings. They work fine in that size of room.