Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
Post removed 
Sense63, take a look at my room. I have the D-40r speakers in a 11x17 room with 10 ft ceilings. They work fine in that size of room.
Thanks jperry....what a nice system!  If someone were thinking of getting a pair of Proacs, what would be the best way to go....D30R or D48R?  I wonder what the sonic differences would be?  Also, the D48R is the newer version of the D40R correct?
Thanks sense 63. I appreciate the comment on my system.

If your room and budget work with the size and cost of the D-48r that would be my choice. The D-48r will have more bass extension and play louder than the D-30r due to the additional woofer and larger cabinet.

The D-48r is an update of the D-40r. The D-40r is is the same size as the D-48r, but does not show as a current speaker on their web site. The sound will be very similar.
I love my ProAc studio 148s with my audio refinement / YBA separates. They sound more tube like than the rogue cronus magnum or vista audio i34 integrates. Maybe one of yba's integegrateds?