Threshold 400A Amplifier and Conrad Jonson MF2500A

Hi members. I need some opinions on a Threshold 400A  wich I got 2 days ago for a reasonable price. The Amp sound amazing but it gets really warm. Should I leave it  on all the time or turn it off every night? your advice will be appreciated. Thanks Osiris.
osirir
Thanks for your wonderful advice. It makes me feel good to be a member when you get honest and useful  response from beautiful people. Thanks Again. Chears  
osirir just curious why does the title of your post mention the Conrad-johnson MF2500A?
I'd be a little paranoid leaving the 400A on all of the time.  I had one and loved it.  The energy waste is huge so I only left it on if I was going to listen again in the near future. 
Why paranoid?  This is a fairly old unit and it well known that when they fail it can be catastrophic.  If they fry, it won't just be one transformer but most likely a whole bank of 8...
Use a surge protector if you aren't using a conditioner.  Also, have a tech check it out before leaving it on all the time.
Hi Jond. The reason was because I have a CJ MF2500 upgrade to A version and I was comparing it with the Threshold 400A. I love the MF2500, it is a sweet Amp. Chears