Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
Wow, autocorrect really worked against me on that last post. Glad my system is full tilt away from that working well and sounding great. 
Thank You for all the advice and suggestions, very much appreciated. I went with the Audio Research VSi75. Should arrive next week. 
That's a really fun integrated.  You can even tube roll if you want, but honestly, AR does a pretty good job with their tubes.  I've never changed their tubes when i have owned their gear.  I used AR in years past with my Proac speakers and it really meshed well.  
Please let us know your feedback once you have VSi75. I currently have the AR LS26 and VS60 combo but interested in going towards the integrated route as I am very limited on space and only use one input on the LS26 preamp (from the Rega-R dac). My local audio store tells me that Line Magnetic integrated are also very good too but I have not tried that in my home yet.

I used to have the Proac D38 but sold it due to moving to a much smaller place. I am currently using Proac response 2.5 that I bought it locally but interested in upgrading to the D30R at some point. Though I am not sure if I should call it upgrade as I just love the 2.5! There is some magic about it that draws me into the music. Obviously the D38s were more dynamic and had a bigger sound stage and could extract more detail.

So very interested in this discussion. You can obviously tell I am a Proac fan!