Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny-

Many Thanks! for the update. Are you familiar w/ the newer B.A.T. products?
Specifically, the VK-300, VK-300x SE or VK-3000 SE?
Anyone want to buy a pair of Thiel cs7's ? If there is interest i will list them here on Agon and go through the proper channels so Agon gets their commission . I have the original boxes . Shipping seems to be about $500 to most of the U.S. . They are in MN . 
Just an update...
Just this afternoon I replaced all the tubes in the B. A. T.  preamplifier, four 6922 and two 6V6's because having bought it used I had no idea of their length of service.  (All Genelax Gold Lions)
Those it came with were GE and Sovtek - perhaps how it was dressed at the factory?

I have to state...wow.  Huge improvement. Even at low volume the 3.5's were way more articulate, and Thiels ARE articulate to begin with. When I put some vinyl on the sonics were absolutely over the top - best sound I've gotten to date. The "reserved" nature I previously mentioned regarding the preamp were completely gone. (Primare R32 phono pre)

This is a much better setup now.