help choosing cable pc to dac.

I would like to stream audio from windows 10 pc.I am concerned with the limitations of the pc source.How far should I go up the cable chain ? 18ft run of 3.5mm to rca to dac.I want a good signal without added noise but don't want to waste money either.Can anyone share their experience or make recommendations.?RW
128x128rickw062
Any reason i can't use a single run of my older monster cable with a 3.5 to rca adapter?I t can go to the xtra coax plug on my ps dac.This would suffice until i choose type of gear i need/want in the future.It all changes so fast.Thanks everyone.RW
Somehow I seem to have let myself get confused. After rereading this thread I am now aware that you have a soundcard with coax output and a DAC with coax input. I would use a 1.5M coax between soundcard and DAC. Use a Pair of RCA interconnects of the desired distance between DAC and preamp input. 
I only have a single rca input on dac. see 8th post.can i use a non digital single cable for now?Just trying to hear music from main syst.I'll ad the good equip. later.
Adapter coming from Amazon.Under 5.00 delivered.Can't go wrong cost wise.Tuner seems useless when i get stations online that don't come in locally.RW