AQ Sub-3 sub cable owners experience(current and previous owners)

Hi all,
My dealer is selling a used AQ Sub-3 subwoofer cable and it has a 36v dbs pack attached to it. This is just to get some information and not a debate on sub cables. I'm only looking for those who have owned or still own this subwoofer cable and can tell me their experiences. I would like to know what kind of sound can one expect from this cable when hooked up to say an SVS SB13 Ultra sub? Is this cable solid over long runs( 25 feet or more)? Which end does the dbs pack plug in(preamp end or sub end)? Would this be a good choice as opposed to the new lineup of AQ subwoofer cables?  Thanks all in advance.

2007audioman

2007audioman
I own AQ Sub-3 cable, 24 ft Rca + DBS
It is a very good cable and optimized for low level signals. No problems with the length. DBS plug to Preamp out.
It is a good choice, it was the premium sub cable until AQ changed the line.
Hi syntax..thanks for the information. Which DBS pack you have on your sub cable? Does AQ sell individual upgrade packs do you know say if I wanted to upgrade the dbs kit? Is it worth it for low level signals? What sonic characteristics do you notice about this cable in your sound system?

2007audioman
 Nobody else own the AQ Sub-3 subwoofer cable out there? If so, your feedback is welcomed. 
I owned it and sold many. It is fine subwoofer cable. But these days Audioquest has better ones. But they are more expensive. iI depends about the money you want to spent.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-audioquest-wild-dog-interconnect

Thanks bo1972.

I received it this past Friday. It came with an extra 36v dbs pack on it which was nice of my dealer to put one on there to make it 72v dbs.

Which leads me to my question..my subs auto-on circuit is tripped easier since I received the dual 36v dbs Sub-3 cable. Checked with my manufacturer and Audioquest. They both suspect a voltage leak in one of the dbs packs. AQ suggested to remove one of the packs and see if that helps. My dealer said it was all just plug and play..used a Y connector pigtail- 1 female end and 2 male ends plugged into the single pigtail wire of the AQ Sub-3 cable. So I'm not sure what or how this could cause a voltage leak. Any suggestions.

Thanks.

2007audioman