Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
I had an Equi-Tech 2Q and is the best active power conditioner I've owned.   It was replaced with 2 passive Weizhi PRS-6s and found SQ is more organic, fuller body and better tone with the Weizhi.   

With that said, I'm considering a CPT 300 and see how it compares to Shunyata Sigma on the preamp and dac. 

Is there a 30 day money back guarantee?   :-):-)
worldwidesales,

Aren't you doing the same thing you accuse danvignau of doing?  You have not heard his 30 amp circuit.  His just may be the best 30 amp circuit in the U.S. due to an almost infinite set of variables.  Maybe for example, he lives across the street from the power plant and has pristine, virgin power.  We should all strive to be open minded, don't you think?  Your cord in not an absolute in all situations, but I am open to it being a good product. 
We should all keep an opened mind to ask ourselves " is there a limit to clean, natural live sound?". I guess even with all your dedicated lines near or far from a power plant, clean can be cleaner and cleaner can get cleaner. Allowing the system more information which these cords are executing extremely well. Everything after that just falls in place as good as the components and recordings contribute. 

A long time back, on the advice of Al, I checked my power outlet levels throughout the day for several days and it never wavered more than a couple of volts. Knowing I have pretty good and consistent power I go directly into the wall and have tried a few power cords and it was so easy to tell that the stock PC that comes with the amp is what's holding things back. That, and there's are a world of differences between PCs.

Like bacardi says, clean can be cleaner and when done well, everything falls into place. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Hi,

Truthfully, I am saying that after 40 years of experience in audio, lowering the noise floor is super important. There is no best 30 amp circuit. There is no best anything in audio but rather a stunning match of equipment.

CPT lowers your noise floor without any negative effects in my opinion. My system has been looked at by the Local Town of Whitby that I live in. Measured and re-calibrated. Is it the best, there is no best but they spent several days in my city making sure it was up and above code. Contact me and I will send you some pics.

Cheers but again everyone is allowed their own opinion.