Do female audiophiles exist

I've hear of UFO's , and Bigfoot, but never seen one!

I've never heard of an audiophile from the opposite sex, and never seen one either.

128x128crazyeddy
My sister is. She has a decent setup and is anxiously waiting for her new Elac Uni-Fi UB5's to ship. She has a Pro-Ject table and a fairly large vinyl collection.

A female friend of hers has a old Hafler amp with Vandersteens that sounds nice. They're out there, but I think they're too smart to jump on these forums. I'm sure they're all using SR Black fuses in the correct direction and don't want to argue with us.
Good news!
I have officially welcomed my wife into the audiophile club.
We spent a couple of days at AXPONA a couple of weeks ago and she fully participated in eagerly visiting all the rooms, analyzing and commenting on both the systems and the music. Even as I was tiring on Sunday, she had a list of rooms she wanted to return to for another listen. She has always enjoyed our system, but now her interest and time listening has scaled upwards. Another realization is when we have guests she'll encourage me to demonstrate the rig using music selections of her choice, insisting on 45RPM vinyl. So after 32 years of putting up with me taking over our living room, her inner-audiophile has unabashedly surfaced. She has a great ear, and good taste!  

Back in the day, in one of my stores, I had a young woman that worked for me.  She was not only an excellent salesperson, but she knew as much about audio as any guy that I've ever meet.

She had a great ear and a pretty nice system.