Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Hi Calloway,
 The CPT cable uses an  AC balanced transformer and I'm well aware of the genuine benefit it provides an audio system. I've used a balanced transformer (BPT) in my system for 7 years and it is fantastic. I will say that the Cerious graphene cable seems to be an exceptionally fine power cable. I look forward to your listening comparison.
Charles,
I will be receiving a graphene extreme power cord both High current and non HC as well as a RCA IC.  

I will be comparing them against the Synergistic Copper Tungsten and CTS cables.  If they are as good it would be awesome as they are much less expensive.  I can try it on cdp player a tt external motor and an amp so will be able to experiment.  It will also need to break in so will take awhile too.  

I really like the SR cords and have not tried their new Atmosphere power cords that I believe have graphene so am curious about the differences between graphene and non-graphene.
radioheadokplayer,
I am interested in knowing how the Graphene Extreme cables compare to your Synergistic Copper Tungsten and CTS cables.

Thanks.
I think the CPT 300W balanced cord with the WW Matrix 6 outlet strip is fully compatible with GE or other cords, plug in from the strip to your various equipment, they are not exclusive. The CPT 1200W and 1800W versions have 4 Hubbell duplexes outlets built into the casework, use whatever cables you desire to connect your kit.
Charles..It will be interesting comparing the 3 pcs, ..CT-1..Cerious GE and the CPT. The Cerious cable has to be the best in its price point ...by far..i would think. It is ..to this point better than the HF CT-1.