Whats a good all around digital cable for under $250. I only need half a meter.

Whats a good all around digital cable for under $250. I only need half a meter. I'm looking for a cable that can play those high notes and cymbals and it won't sound like noise.
128x128zeal
Wireworld does not believe in this 1.5 meter etc... Minimum length as an FYI. 

Didn't care for the MC2. Tried plenty of digital cables. Turns out I think Straightwire is gem of a digital cable. 
"The WyWires Silver does not have any silver - all copper. WyWires doesn't use any silver wire in any of their cables and if you visit their site you will find out they deslike silver wire as a conductor. They only use the word Silver as a model name."

That's odd, not too bright, since they dislike silver (the metal), but the cable's model name would likely make most people think the cables use silver in their construction.

You know that, especially online, people often scan text more than they read details.

Dave, who thinks this is like a turntable manufacturer calling their device the "Binary Digital" because it has an on-off switch 

Zeal if the sound is not what it should be how do you know the issue is the wire and not elsewhere?

Imask becausevaudioquest makes good quality products and I have not heard big differences with various digital wires compared to dacs and other components in the chain.