Miami, Florida

Are there audiophiles here in Miami? Reveal yourselves!!
128x128ejineffect
I’m visiting my mom in boynton beach and am always up for hearing great systems.  I'd love to hear some Magico's or other top performers.  

It would be fun if people could organize an Audiogon tour or open Houses by region.

The owner of Sceana used to live nearby in Florida and I heard his system that was fabulous.

I wish I could reciprocate but my TAD CR1’S based system with subs, super tweeters and BHK 300 Amps is back in NYC.
There's a record shop kinda hard to find that usually throws substantial deals in Western Hollywood off Flamingo Road/Pembroke. They throw craigslist adds when they get new arrivals.
Deja Vu Audio South in the Miami Design District is the go-to place for high-end audio in Miami. They carry - Audio Note, Synthesis, Harbeth, Conrad Johnson, Grado, Koetsu, Grado and much more. They also specialize in vintage audio and have some very cool Western Electric systems set up and ready to perform. They have four separate audition rooms and the shop is very relaxed and unrushed.  

A visit to Deja Vu Audio South is truly memorable.

If you're traveling to Miami or even have a layover check them out for sure (they are only ten minutes from the airport) - www.dejavuaudiosouth.com
Deja Vu Audio South in the Miami Design District is the go-to place for high-end audio in Miami. They carry - Audio Note, Synthesis, Harbeth, Conrad Johnson, Grado, Koetsu, Grado and much more. They also specialize in vintage audio and have some very cool Western Electric systems set up and ready to perform. They have four separate audition rooms and the shop is very relaxed and unrushed.  

A visit to Deja Vu Audio South is truly memorable.

If you're traveling to Miami or even have a layover check them out for sure (they are only ten minutes from the airport) - www.dejavuaudiosouth.com