Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Impressive! So the six moons review wasn't just an anomaly.

Integrating components is definitely a growing trend and,  let's face it, makes a lot of sense. So much money is wasted on box bling and additional cabling and manufacturers might actually know a thing or two about matching pre and power amp sections (or amps and drivers in the case of dynamic speakers).

I'll be getting an INTegrated soon then, and will try not to worry about DAC-upgraditis for a few years. Thanks @devilboy !

Thanks a lot @devilboy that's really helpful! And impressive concerning the INT...

Would you say that you had any issue with the bass being prominent as one user mentioned in his review on stereo.net.au?

Also, could you please let us know the speakers you used for your comparisons?

Enjoy!
I don’t think the INT has a to prominent bass. In my small room I do have a problem with 54Hz bass. I had this problem in the same amount with my former Sonneteer and Rega amps. The INT is no different in that aspect.

I use digtal EQ to reduce 54Hz bass. Works well enough.

Recently upgraded my Pioneer N-30 streamer to Aries Mini. Big difference in spaciousness.
Hi everyone,
Been lurking for a while but this is my first post. I currently have a Schiit Yggdrasil DAC as part of my headphone setup and am looking to get a good set of speakers and amp. The Job 225 seems very well regarded here and reading through the INT thread it seems to be from similar DNA. A few users report that the INT holds its own against their separates but i just can't imagine another DAC touching the Yggdrasil (in my price bracket), let alone one that is part of an integrated unit.
As the 225 and INT are the same price, what should i be looking at here? If I get the 225 ill still need a passive pre / volume control coming from the Yggy, if i get the INT ill be bypassing my DAC which has a sound i really enjoy.
I guess what I'm asking here is, will the INT be surpassed by a great DAC and Pre into the 225? Both setups will cost me the same (ill get a bit more location flexibility with the INT though).

Speakers vary but at the moment I'm using B&W 684's, nothing fancy.
@ alaarx, like I said in my post, I'm fine with using the INT's dac instead of my Hex. BUT, from what I gather, your Yggy is in a different league.  I never heard it but seems like it's an end game dac.
Job has a 20% (ouch), restocking fee. $340 to audition the INT if you don't like it.