Solid state amp to replace my Audio Research Ref 150 amp

I have owned an Audio Research Ref. 150 for 4 years, but with tube changes and the heat, I'd like to find a solid state amp that would mate well with my Baby Nola speakers, as well as be 100% reliable and have the great sound my AR amp has given me. The AR amp was originally recommended by the Nola designer, Carl Marschiotta. 

My listening tastes primarily range in jazz, classical, roots music, and Americana such as Jason Isbell. I do like to rock the house occasionally, but I greatly value the finesse I get from the AR 150, as well as the solid bass and dimensionally my amp provides in my system.

I don't want to replace my Audio Research preamp and phono preamp, so I am wishing for a solid state power amp that will fulfill my amplifier hopes, work with my other AR pieces an continue to provide me the pleasure my Audio Research amp has given me.

I would like to pay less than $8k on AudiogoN.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

128x128shaq
I was told that watt for watt, the Ref 75 SE is the best sounding ARC amp in the line up. Obviously if you need more power, then you have no choice but to move up the line.
I have a Ref 75 SE and it's the best amp I've never had in my system. It has beaten a Pass X250.5 and Classe stereo amp in direct shootout. It shoots way above its 75W. Initially I was not sure that would be enough but in my room (14X18X7) it can reach ear piercing levels and the needle barely moves.

Sweet highs, mids to die for and excellent bass for its size. Much better and deeper bass than many ss I've tried although to be fair, I know some mono-blocks would provide that little extra some people are looking for.  I use a JL F113 sub to complement it and I'm not needing more bass.
Ref 75se makes a ton of sense here.

For SS, Dart and Ayre would work very well. Dart is out of budget unless you swap to the integrated. 
here’s abrief list

accuphase p-7300-this golden godzilla was birthed from a secret nuclear plant in yokohama, japan. it looks awesome on paper, and the meters will have you mesmerized, 3 times the price here in the us than in japan, ridiculous! but that’s another conversation for another time.

mcintosh mc452-i heard through the ol’ grapevine that mc is having some trouble on the business end of things. i hope they get that ironed out soon, because the mc452 is a killer amp and costs much less than the golden godzilla.

pass labs x350.8-killer amps from the house that nelson built absolutley transparent with a full-bodied midrange. but is a bit pricey, runs hot, and will spin the electric meters like a top.

bryston 14b3-this could be the sleeper of this bunch, or it could be crap. i don’t really care for the new consumer series faceplates, so you might wanna get the pro series which are the same or very similar faceplates as the old sst series. besides, you'll get a healthier discount from a pro audio dealer than a hi-fi one....if we’re going by the older sst2 series, and if this is the better amp overall, then you have a winner from the frozen tundra that is canada. love em or hate em, these canucks know how to build an amp. pricewise it sits in between the mcintosh and the pass labs..it’s more powerful than those 2, however. but as is par for the course with bryston, you either love ’em or hate ’em...

now, i advise you to go out and listen. i know i need to!