8-16 ohm budget speakers

Looking for suggestions for speakers that represent an easy drive for a Dynaco ST-70 amplifier. I was thinking ones with 90+ dB sensitivity and 8+ ohms across the frequency range w/benign phase angle. As this is a secondary system I am looking to spend $300-$400 on the used market.  Thanks. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
Dynaco ST 70s love to be mated with any vintage Klipsch,The  Heresy used would be in your price range.   A Dynaco ST 70 would really like to curl up with a Dynaco PAS preamp for a very satisfying musical sound.
Agree with the soliloquys if you can find them.  The Silverline Minuets are also worth a very hard look and can be had in your price range used. 

Robinhood, I have a friend who owns the Klipsch Heresys. Plan on taking amp to his house to give that combo a listen. Also been considering getting a PAS 3 to couple with it. I would prefer to find a pair of monitors for my purposes. 

Soix, I have been watching for a pair of used Minuets. I realize that those who own them are not likely to part with them. You may have been one of others who have recommended them to me regarding my fireplace needs as posted on another thread. I need to check out their specs again.

Currently I have too many system projects in the mix. Need to sell some gear to help fund them.  
You can build the LM-1 kits or Jeff Bagby's Continuum speakers in this price range. The LM-1 are around 89 dB sensitivity.  Both are small monitors though so you won't get full range.
I am still looking for speakers compatible with my ST-70 and budget. Never thought that this would prove to be such a daunting task. Most speakers listed as 8 ohms fall to 4 ohms or below somewhere across frequency range. In addition sensitivity ratings are often over stated.

I have looked into the offerings by Klipsch though hesitant to go there. Possibly the RP-160M might be OK. 

Any thoughts would be highly appreciated!