Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
The ZOTL40 with the MicroZOTL2.0 as a preamp was in Room 208 at the Newport show that just wrapped up. I'd be as interested as anyone in impressions.

Will
Linear Tube Audio
I picked this amp up yesterday and holy crap, it's bested everything I've ever owned. In fact, I was just at the Newport show I don't think I would trade my setup for anything I heard there. I did hear this amp at the show and it was good but it's much better in my treated room.

ZOTL 40 + Micro ZOTL as pre + Direct Stream DAC + Janszen zA2.1 speakers = Holy Grail. After some good breakin time more will be revealed.

Lancelock- thank you for your feedback.  I decided to pull the trigger on the microzotl and the zotl40 and am in the process of breaking them in.  I'll give my 2cents worth after some listening time has been logged.