Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Added pics of new room layout and the INTegrated.
Unfortunately INT has to go on the floor for now. Right speaker cable won't reach rack.
Please forgive my complete ignorance.  I have noticed that you have rightfully ignored it.  The INT sound like a very good deal.  If I had a place for it I might have bought  one for myself.  I am a tube-o-phile so I might be happier with the JOB power amps with a tube pre amp.
I just noticed that the Job products came with a very short 1 year warranty... That's quite disappointing when you know that Goldmund products are covered during 3 years.

I'm wondering what happens if you have any issue after those 12 months...

Any thoughts on that? Any experiencing returning a Job product?

Thanks!
I am sure you will not have any problems. Job/Goldmund strives for quality. Any issue will likely manifest within the first year, otherwise a short trip to Geneva will be required. Unless you abuse your gear, you will have nothing to worry about.

Devilboy,

I placed my order yesterday for the INTegrated. Can't wait to get mine! Thank you for all the excitement/advice.
You bet Joe. I just put a core power technologies CPT 150 power cord on the INT and it's a phenominal addition.