Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Cables are about system synergy...no such animal as the best. I have an all Jeff Rowland system driving Monitor Audio PL500's and I use Wireworld Platinum interconnect and power cables. I use Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 speaker cable. There are too many possible combinations, so try a couple and choose what sounds best to your ears.
rinpoche,

Was curious if you knew which ICs were used during your audition from the vantage point of if you liked the sound it might be a consideration for you without others' preference bias (including mine).  Just a thought. 
Yes, Mogami cables. One of the reasons why the recordings are of poor quality. They are okay at best nothing more. You don't want this stuff for Rowland and VAC. DiMarzio is better, I still keep the RCA pair, but I don't think he makes them any longer. For serious comparison I would try Purist, High Fidelity, Stealth, Jorma, Tara, Wireworld. They might all give an excellent but somewhat different sound. Then it will be a matter of taste.
Rinpoche,
I have an unusual suggestion.
I suspect that you have a good hearing.
Go to www.mundo-flamenco.com ; it is a place that sells good acoustic guitars. Click on the 'guitars' and listen to the guitars that are not for sale. It's MP3 but you can hear the difference quite clearly. If you like more the guitar by Antonio Marin Montero - you probably want VAC amp, if the one by Conde - probably Rowland. They are both great guitars.
That is an interesting suggestion! I will try the guitars. And get back to you. Thanks!!

See, it is clear, cables are very subjective! Also, within the various brands suggested there are different grades. So that is also a question. 

Also, in terms of cables (interconnects), perhaps I could look for something used? E.g., these are available at a dealer near me (I have no idea how old they are):

Nordost Valhalla XLR 1M interconnects. B-stock cable with a minor blemish, functionally perfect. Top tier resolution from top to bottom with an expansive soundstage. $4499.99 MSRP when current. Asking $1895 (in Canadian Dollars).