Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Anita Keley, song "The night has a thousand eyes".
Halie Loren, sond "Sway".
Beth Hart, song "One eyed chicken".

N
Not to beat a dead horse... BUT, while I might not be the world's biggest Robin Trower fan, for whatever reason, been listening to him a good deal yesterday and today.  Going through some of his older discography that I'm less familiar with (i.e., NOT Bridge of Sighs that I know too well), e.g., Long Misty Days, Twice Removed & City Dreams, I was really struck by James Dewar's vocal on Bluebird from City Dreams.  What a beautiful voice.  

Also pulled up two of Trower's more recent releases:  2016's Where Are You Going To & 2015's Something's About to Change.  Gosh, even on Spotify, the sonics on these recordings are superb.  The song writing is strong and Trower sounds excellent.  Very economical and tasteful guitar playing.  Thanks to all who've posted earlier about RT.  Might just have to buy WAYG & SATC.