Best solo piano recording...redbook CDs only...Jazz, easy listening, piano bar

Need recommendations for a few very well recorded SOLO piano redbook CDs. Jazz, easy listening, piano bar type music. For late night listening...gentle and soothing...nothing clangy or busy. Noticeably... big and full sounding piano...:)...if possible.

Thanks!
pc123v
Post removed 
A couple of mental late-arrivers:

"John Cage: In a Landscape" performed by Stephen Drury.  Not the aleatory John Cage one might expect. 

If not already familiar with him, might be a good time to make the acquaintance of Harold Budd.  His 2000 recording, "The Room" seems like it could be another that fits your requirements.

BTW - no claim is made that anything I've suggested is a "best".
Try Dave Brubeck's "Nocturnes".  The Naxos recording, performed by John Salmon, is nice.  Also George Shearing, "The Shearing Piano" is quite nice.  And I think Andre Previn's piano playing is wonderful, try "Ballads for Solo Piano".
Perhaps Fiona Joy's, "Into The Mist", from Blue Coast Records. I have not heard the CD version but the DSD is very organic and lifelike. 
Thanks Guys! Keep em coming. I intend to build a mini collection for late night listening. 

Bought a few duds lately. Like the music but sounded like a...toy piano and really clangy. Just couldn't get into it especially for semi critical listening.