CD players that make for a great transport

For those who have an extensive CD collection, own a quality DAC used for streaming, and occasionally enjoy spinning disks, what current model or recent vintage CD players within a budget of $500-$1000 are noted for having a good transport and quality coax digital output?  
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
If you're just looking for a transport I believe the Cambridge Audio CXC uses the same drive as the 851C. 
Adg101, I believe that the Cambridge CXC would likely be a good choice for someone with a quality DAC and with the stated budget

To all, I recognize that this thread is somewhat redundant with a previous one posted by Cooper52. With my thread I was trying to focus toward cd only players that others have experience with using as transports with external DAC. It seems that a single speed (cd only) transport and clock might prove better than multi function spinners. I would like to hear more from others on this.  

As a followup, to avoid the redundancy I wish to defer to Cooper52s' thread. Thanks all for your responses.