Desperately needed quality amp stands!!

Hi Goners!

I apologize if i have submitted this under the wrong heading but i really would like help in finding "the best" audio amplifier stand...
I have large and heavy ss amps  and would like to get them off the floor!...:-)
Glass,granite,palmers etc. have no sonic validity to me so i have settled on looking for a hard wood with perhaps an isolated substrate of some sound /vibration c cancelling properties.
lastly i would need quality heavy duty spikes as the amps now sit on a carpet with upgraded pad on top of Limestone flooring with a cement subfloor...

Thanks to all who decide to help me...

Regards,.
Azjake
128x128azjake
Don’t overlook those nice big super thick 18x18 blue stone slabs they sell at Home Depot. Spike them to the floor for superb sonic results. Blue Stone is much stiffer than wood ever thought of being and won’t bend under stress of seismic bending forces. Even better, mount the whole business - amps and slab - on Super Stiff Springs. Hint, hint. Don’t be put off by stories of granite or blue stone ringing as it depends on the thickness as to how the material reacts to external forces. If granite rings when you strike it with a hammer just don’t strike it with a hammer whilst music is playing.
Don't know if you are still looking but the latest Star Sound Technology
Rhythm platform is the most amazing platform I've heard in 40 years.

Post removed 
Post removed