Current Marketplace for Vacuum Tubes?

Hello All. I have been away from the audio world for several years, and I'm out of touch with the marketplace.

It appears from a search of tubes presently for sale on Audiogon that the marketplace has shrunk.

I am preparing to sell off some premium tubes (or so I consider them), and I'm interested to know more about marketplace alternatives for audio tubes. E-Bay is, of course, a known marketplace. If there are others, please discuss.

TIA.
tvad

tvad,

I would second Audio Asylum as well. Ads are free as well.

Vintage 1960s Amperex and Siemens 6922/7308/E88CC/E188CC are still in demand and come at a premium price.

As for reference pricing you might check out Brent Jessee’s website.

http://www.audiotubes.com/6dj8.htm

I assume you still have a tube tester so you can list the tubes test results.

Jim

Thanks to those who read my question correctly and offered good information. I discovered US Audiomart, which looks like a reasonably good alternative. I never had much luck selling on AudioAsylum. 

jea48, thanks for the link for reference pricing. 
Tvad - welcome back.  Hope this is not a one-off posting.  Your expertise and experience were valuable, here.  Been a noticeable decline in "quality" since you and certain others became less active.  

Wasn't sure if your inquiry was intended to provide you with potential outlets for selling your tubes OR give you a glimpse of current tube prices.  

See list below for additional sellers.  Some of these might buy your used tubes as well (Brent Jesse, mentioned above, will):
Jim McShane
Antique Electronic Supply
Tubemonger
Upscale Audio
VacuumTubes.Net
PartsConnexion
The Tube Store
Eurotubes

I'd be surprised if you were not already familiar with many of these names.

Again, welcome back.

^ "Wasn’t sure if your inquiry was intended to provide you with potential outlets for selling your tubes OR give you a glimpse of current tube prices."

Potential outlets for selling my tubes. Getting up to speed on current prices will also be helpful. I suspect E-Bay will be best for private party pricing (more equivalent to vs. dealer).