Integrated for Vandersteen 2ce sigII

A quick question. I'm thinking of purchasing the above said speakers and was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about using my Marantz pm8004 or would a different integrated  amp be a better fit. Thanks
wmbode
Does the  vsi60 have a phono stage? I was really hoping to integrate a turntable. 
No internal phono. You'll be better off buying an outboard unit anyway. Tons of very good affordable phono stages out there. Two of my favorite units are the Grado PH1 and Parks Audio Budgie. They don't come up used often though.

You'll end up w/ a Dedicated anyway, because all the internal ones are afterthoughts regardless of manufacturer........they will NOT make you happy so why pay for them.........?
I'd recommend looking at the IFI phono stage, a used PS Audio GCPH, Lehmann Cube, or Rega Aria
I agree with Oros. The Marantz will be fine. People on Audiogon tend to read too much into this hobby. I've been into audio since the 70's I've heard great systems built around vintage receivers, old tube amps, Marantz 8004s:)  No worries go listen and have fun!
I know it's been awhile since I posted anything but life got in the way. In my pursuit of the vandersteens I came across a very well cared for pair of vandy 2s.  I picked them up for $350  which I feel was a bargain. I felt at that price I could get 90% of what the sig. IIs would give me. I figured I could set them up and see if they play nice with my gear and room. So far so good, so much so  I'm not sure I would benefit from spending the extra $2000 for the sig II. 
  So my question is do you think jumping up to the signature II would be the more substantial improvement or would the money be better spent improving things down the audio food chain?