2 subwoofers and frequency response

Hello all !
What changes does adding a 2nd subwoofer have on frequency response?
douglax
Thanks Queefee,
I will try placing them as close to each other on the front wall. I guess my question would be if my f110 fq response is 22 hz then how low would 2 take me? I understand that placement has a lot to do with it but have you measured how low 2 will go compared to one?
I will try placing them as close to each other on the front wall. I guess my question would be if my f110 fq response is 22 hz then how low would 2 take me?

Actually it doesn't change the F3 at all. It just allows them to play louder (together) which could allow you equalize the the subs to play a lower frequency louder than a single sub could.

But 2 subs will have the same F3 they had individually (ignoring the potential of a room caused reinforcement)
Thanks Summitav
so if it is +/- 3db @ 22hz how many DB would it change? I had a fellow audiophile say that each sub would allow you to hear the FR at 3db louder what do you think ?
Post removed 
The second sub should add about 5db to the sound pressure. If you experiment with placement, you can use the second one to even out the response in the room. I think it's best to place a sub about a foot from the nearest wall, and several feet from the nearest wall. If you are splitting the sub output of a receiver that has auto setup, I'd run the sub setups first then receiver. Also try to keep the subs a similar distance from the seating location so that the delay in the receiver will work for both subs, otherwise you will have to work harder to manually integrate them.

I'm using a pair of matching subs between my towers and Television stand to good effect. The are about 5ft from center to center. It evened out the response and added some detail to the bass. I'm only using a single sub out on my receiver split with a Y so Audyssey can correct them together.