Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
I am having the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I tried not to (inna) but I do. Wade in the Water by Sweet Honey and the Rock was spectacular. I will look into a media center (a J River type of thing??
Tomorrow is my birthday and this is the best gift I could imagine. Until next year when I look for a preamp. So, it is Jeff Rowland 625 Series 2. Thank you all for your encouragement, your kindness, your support, and help. It really was the best!!!!!!! Wish I could meet all of you face to face. Happy listening. R

Congratulation Rinpoche, I knew you would love M625 S2... And an early Happy Birthday to you as well... on the 4th of July if all days!

Saluti, Guido

rinpoche congratulations sounds like you're very happy and that's awesome after all your agonizing! Happy early birthday I know you're in Canada but I'm sure you know the significance of July 4th here in the states! Have a great one!
Cheers,
Jon