Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Facten,
That's such a nice offfer. There are good people on this site. 
Charles, 
Yeah, excellent move. Rushing to spend $1000 or more for a cable that might not be the best choice would make little sense. I would be happy to hear that Mogami balanced works great, but more likely something more expensive will be required. The biggest difference between DiMarzio and Purist was in the midrange, though both the bass and tremble were better too. Still, that DiMarzio was very clear balanced and dynamic. And the difference was bigger with digital. If Mogami is similar to DiMarzio it should also be something like that, that's good but not good enough.
rinpoche you can send me a message through Audiogon email and then I can give you direct contact information
I am not sure how to do that? Sorry, I am new to Audiogon. I don't see where I send you a message?