Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
CODA makes some very nice products, Rinpoche.

However I see that the link at their site for the specs on the 15.5, while going to specs that are stated to be for the 15.0, indicates an input impedance of 50K unbalanced/1K balanced. And the link for the manual for the 15.5, while going to a manual that is stated to be for the 15.0, indicates an input impedance of 50K unbalanced/10K balanced.

Presumably it is best to use the balanced outputs of the Aeris. The Aeris may or may not be able to drive an impedance as low as 1K with optimal results, but more often than not a preamp (if you were to eventually purchase one) would not be able to. And many preamp designs, especially those that are tube-based, would not be able to handle 10K with optimal results, either.

Best regards,
-- Al

Rinpoche,
If you had the JR 625 S2 at home and are still considering other amps, I just don't understand? No, it's not my money, everyone hears differently, and has different priorities. If the JR 625 S2 is played within it limits, there aren't too many amps that will better it. Yes, there are amps that sound different, but after listening to many, many amps I don't understand what you're looking for?
Hello Ricred 1, 
I don't have another amp at home. I bought the JR 625 and I love that everyone on this discussion has been so supportive and helpful. I am very happy.

My Wilson dealer just got the Coda in. I have a friend who is looking for a used amp. So, sorry if this was confusing. It isn't for me -- I have already made my decision. Now I am on to cables!!! And next year or if I win a lottery (LOL) I will add a pre-amp to complete the system and have many hours of happy listening. 

Sorry for any confusion. R

Hi RinPoche, is the M625 your own unit now, or is it a demo that you need to return to Angie, and then will receive your own unit in the new year?

Sorry... Slightly confused. Guido