Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Rinpoche, 
Sorry, I was confused also. I'm glad you settled on the amp. Take your time putting together your system and enjoy the ride. It took me a very long time to get to this point.  What helped me was going to RMAF last year. I'm came away with a real understanding of what sound I preferred. Not what was best, but what my preferences were. 
rinpoche,

By all accounts, the Wireworld Platinum cables ricred is using with his Rowland gear are excellent and that should be a solid bet.

Don't let anyone turn you off of the Audioquest interconnects though.  I use Niagara's which are a recent vintage AQ silver cable that are detailed, smooth...just great.  They can be had at bargain prices when purchased used.  The WEL cables you mentioned should be better by a good margin and are showing up at near 80% off here occasionally.  They would be hard to beat.  

You might not believe it but a dealer offered to trade my Devialet for an Audio Quest Blue Yonder intereconnect which in Canada sells for over $6000. Is this possible?

Hi Rinpoche, I am not familiar with the Blue Yonder.... I am thinking that before you go for the swap, you give the cable an in depth audition.... In general it does take 300 to 500 hours for a new IC to yield its best.

In the end, you will be able to determine quite reliably on your own if the Blue Yonder is worth your Devialet in trade in, or it is not. As usual, trust your ears, and listen to our pronouncements solely with the proverbial "granu salis". Cur verba volant, sed sonus manet.

G.

G.