Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
In this situation I'd sell the Devialet and use the money efficiently as possible i.e, bang for the buck approach. I agree wholeheartedly that there'd be enough money on-hand for both a very high quality preamplifier and sufficiently high quality 1 pair of interconnects. 

Al, ,back to the hypothetical . It the Odin loom were found to be truly '" mind blowimg" transformative in your system would you be tempted to part ways with the Porsche? Think about it, a lover of classical music with "mind blowing " music reproduction in your home 😊😊
Charles, 
If the Odin loom were found to be truly ’" mind blowimg" transformative in your system would you be tempted to part ways with the Porsche? Think about it, a lover of classical music with "mind blowing " music reproduction in your home.
Nope. No chance whatsoever.  And I can always go to a live classical concert for even better sonics, in most cases at least.  But that’s just me, and I recognize that it comes down to individual preferences and value judgments. 

Best regards,
-- Al

Hello,
Okay, so explain this to me. My dealer says that AQ Wel and/or Blue Yonder costs more than $8000 CAD for a 2 m XLR interconnect. And on Audiogon there is a .5 m Wel with dbs for $1895 and a Blue Yonder for $1360. Now are they 'real' of 'fake'. How does one discern this? Even AQ suggests there are fakes out there. They look real from the pics. I am not stuck on AQ by any means, but wouldn't this be a good deal if it was authentic. 

Also, a guy in Poland is selling a Crystal Cable Ultra interconnect for a reasonable price. I am a bit nervous (yes, it's true) about this deal, but it is a great product at a good price? 

So, guys, what do you think? 
Al,
That was pretty emphatic.  So much for hypothetical musical utopias LOL.
Charles, 

Uhrn... Mayhaps Rinpoche is a "student", but in the sense of being a questing scholar, not in the sense of being in a subordinate position  akin to the child who is expected to follow the teacher's ex cathedra pronouncements. So, let us share our experience, bering in mind that we are not the keepers of the "Trueth"... Lest we could start writing for Pravda.