Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
My dealer loves them with the Wilson's.

I think this seems to be a good deal — used — and so if I didn't like them — for whatever reason, I could always sell them again. 

Seems like the dealer knows the Devaliet is in fact worth more than the wires.     It sounds like a bad deal.  
Sorry, that was very confusing. I see a pair of Wel on sale used elsewhere for a lot less money. They are older but does that matter? It was before the new connectors were implemented. I did not mean trade the Devialet for cables -- that would be a BAD deal. Very bad. But used AQ Wel might be good? No?

I also can buy CC Ultra from Croatia for a good price. 
Based on my experience I would limit how much I spent on cables and invest in a preamp. No absolutes, this is based on my system: JR 625 S2 amp, JR Aeris DAC, JR Corus preamp, Bryston BDP2, and Monitor Audio PL500's. Besides speakers, adding the Corus preamp was the most rewarding change that I've ever made. After speakers and the Corus adding the Torus power conditioner had the most positive impact on the sound. 
Re the AQ cables -- I am a very satisfied user and buyer/seller of lots of WEL. WEL will beat WBY any time. As to the connectors don't worry, the old ones are fine. You should expect to pay no more than $2K (give or take) for a used 1M WEL interconnect. In general avoid 0.5M cables as they are a) the most expensive per 1M length, b) least useful in most setups and as a result c) hard to sell. AQ price books can be obtained from the AQ web site and typically expect to pay 25-35% of new price for a good quality used cable

AQ also stand behind their cables very well and will re-terminate or change the length of your cable at a reasonable cost

Finally if you are buying new you should expect at least a 20% discount, any dealer that is not prepared to offer a discount on AQ cables is having you on

Needless to say the Devialet for WBY trade is a dog