Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche

Not sure what Bodhidharma might have enjoyed, as he seems to have decamped some 1500 years ago... But I might ask my cousin Luca about it.

As for WAL, I hope that RIMPOCHE will let us know soon about its synergy with Aeris and M625 S2... As far as I know, this might be a World's first application in this particular context.

Saluti, G.

I'd feel pretty certain that the AQ cable will work fine, but given its very short 0.5 meter length I'd be hesitant to read too much into such a finding. Given also that the Transparent cables and perhaps also Crystal cables that were used initially were probably significantly longer (the degree of most analog cable effects is proportional to length, as I had mentioned), and break-in of one or both components may be ongoing.

Best regards,
-- Al