Comments on new B&W 800 D3

From those who have heard them.
ptss
All the other demos with the new 800D3 series where all 2D. When this is 3D for you you are lost.

Soon we will hear the 800D3 with Classe. I can garnatee you that the stage will be one metre agian. I will inform you after we audtioned it.

We like things to be clear and open......
The room of the 800D3 used acoustic pannels worth a lot of money. Always people blame the room. We often hear the same bullshit!
Maybe it's not the speakers that are 2D but the combination chosen.  I have 1st Gen 800D and they are holographic and spatial accurate given a decent recording wether analog or digital. IME most gear can be very good given proper matching it also can be total disaster with the wrong choices. 
Bo, are you at all afraid of what might happen if the soundstage turns out to be bigger than the one metre you are guaranteeing?  What if it turns out to be 1.3 metres...and you end up feeling like Jodie Foster in "Contact", when she traveled through a worm hole and came back but James Woods didn't believe her, and it turns out Matthew McConaughey was really in love with her but couldn't admit it?   What if the presentation turns out to not even be 2D, but 1D, and it causes everything in the room to become 1D and you turn sideways but nobody can see you anymore because you're the width of a human hair?   I'm being serious...