Yes "Fragile" How great of an album is it?

In my opinion it is one of the great all time rock albums and in the same class as DSOTM and Sargent Pepper's. It is as about as perfect of a collective composition as an album can come. It cut new ground in sound and was a high water mark for the band. And, now that the new analog transfer to vinyl is out, one heck of a great sounding album.

What's your opinion. Should it be in the top 10 rock albums of all time?
raymonda
In as much as it was a groundbreaking record from a technical standpoint, it should certainly rank high on that list. For overall listenability, I go with the "Yes Album". I have a great sounding original copy!
I found it on some silly compilation album which all but a few times saw the light of any air play back in the day, their cover of Paul Simon's "America."

Man, what a recording.  10 minutes, too!

I've put together a collection of covered tunes on my iPod under the heading "Owned!" - and this leads off the category.  Amazed at how many people have NEVER heard Yes's version. 

Then there's Joe Cocker's cover of "A Little Help From My Friends"...you get the drift.  (Woodstock or studio version.). Either way he turned that tune inside out over under sideways down. 

I once had a Steve Howe solo record that I loved but can't seem to find it anywhere...

Classic. I have been looking into newer British prog bands recently because I am a huge Yes fan. With the passing of Chris Squire, unfortunately, Yes will never be the same again. I think the new Big Big Train release "Folklore" is worth checking out although the sound reminds me more of early Genesis or even Jethro Tull. The bass player with Steven Wilson definitely has some Yes influences on "4 1/2" and I think the band IQ has some interesting releases. I read somewhere that Anderson/Wakeman/ Rabin is planning a Fall tour. 
ARW is touring the US this fall , it will be a serious display of musical talent .. I grew up on yes I have all of them . That said after awhile Anderson's voice becomes tiring for me . That album is grest , tales,yes album too . I always leaned more towards Genesis,Floyd,Tull,Crimson, Camel,Eloy etc 
Yes is a necessity  in a prog collection . Like Graceland,So, 90125 were recorded well . Your going to be hard pressed getting a thumbs up vote for any band  from everyone , its all taste driven 
YEs, can't imagine Yes at this point without Chris Squire, but personnel issues have never stopped them before so who knows.