Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
I have the Anthem 225i. I went to it from a Sonic Frontier pre and Monarchy mono-blocks.

It's a no frills unit but sounds good to me, plenty of power for anything I need to drive. I like the simplicity.
The Hegel suggested earlier is twice the price of the two ther units, but the Hegel H80 fits right in, at $2000, or the H160 at $3500. Those are killer, will beat both MF and Parasound easily, and come with a great DAC (and the H160, a streamer too).

Disclaimer: dealer in San Diego, CA (http://almaaudio.com)

You can get a b stock Parasound P5 and b stock A21 for around $3k from the dealers mentioned in this thread.  Which I think would be a lot better than their integrated amp.  But i wonder why there are so many b stock parasound units for sale?
Typically a lot of this stuff is A stock.  The dealer is not allowed to officially discount many of these brands, so by calling it B stock and saying it may be a demo(like there are 50 units of demos on Audio Advisor) or a return or the cardboard box got dinged up, or some other excuse, they are then allowed to sell brand new stuff at a discount.

I bought a Nad integrated that was listed as a "display" model, and it turned out to be BNIB.