Need a recommedation for a newer version Scott Joplin's Ragtime Music LP or CD

I need a few recommendations for a "newer version" of Scott Joplin's Ragtime Music. I had a copy on a Nonesuch label, played by Joshua Rifkin, but wore out the LP. I recently purchased a supposedly "new" copy of the same on e-bay that begins with two explosive pops and also  other pops and clicks on both sides.

Therefore, I will not  pursue that version again. I don't know if the original and first Nonesuch version was ever remastered in CD or LP, because the sound quality of the "original" Nonesuch recording I bought in 1974 was not stellar, but just acceptable

*****NOTE****: Let me also inquire if a remastered version in LP or CD of Weather Report's  "I Sing the Body Electric" with better sound was ever made available.  I just bought an LP copy off of Amazon that was rated as "Like-New"  I t sounds OK, but is somewhat noisy with a few pops and clicks. Side two is better, but the sound despite excellent dynamics, sounds tinny and remote.   Thank you

sunnyjim

OK, what would it cost to buy a new sealed copy including shipping to 90012. (Los Angeles)   Thank you

I checked store and all I have left is:
https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/362319676?ev=bp_img
The condition is very strong wax.
Hopefully you'll chase the link before it gets cracked here.