Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
A system is like a chain, no stronger than its weakest link. My TT, cartridges and cables run about 70% of my speakers.
I am of the belief that the source component is as important a consideration as the speakers. Speakers being number one. So my TT comes in as close second at 95% of the cost of my speakers and cables.
Let's see....  I guess, based on retail price, my tt, arm and cart is around USD 4500 - 5000.  Original retail.  Phono stage is around USD 3500.  So we'll say, conservatively, around USD 7500 - 8000.  Conservatively. 

Speakers...  Custom designed prototypes.  Hard to put a price on them but Harry Pearson told the designer around USD 25000.  Not including ~ USD 7000 amps.  Add to that a custom build subwoofer system (2 x 18") including active analog crossover to handle reproduction below 28hz. Value around USD 12000 including sub amps.  Conservatively.  USD 37000 for speaker system not including main speaker amps.

So analog front end is about 20% of the cost of the speakers. 

Retaail cost of preamp, main amps and cabling is around USD 15000. 

Digital front end and cables is around USD 1000. 

Total sysem at retail value is around UDS 60,000.  Couldn't get anywhere near that on the used market. 
oleschool  ,

My turntable is an Amari LP10 and the speakers are the Zu Omen Def Mk1-B.
The Amari was bought in China (near where I live) and the speakers came from the factory in Ogden, Utah.